Questions and Answers
How does it work?
The primary active ingredients is a sugar derivative called DHA which when is sprayed on the top layers of your skin reacts with the amino acids thus creating a colour change similar to a UV sun tan. As your skin sheds, the tan fades naturally between 5-10 days after application.
What will happen when you arrive at my home or work place?
I will set up my pop up tent/cubicle. I will then have a consultation with yourself to determine your needs. You will then strip off to your underwear or whatever you are comfortable to strip down to and get inside the tent and I will start to spray you.
What happens when you spray me?
I will apply a guide colour to your body, which ensures a perfect application. This guide colour is very natural looking which allows you to go about your day without looking like you have been in a mud bath! This then washes off after development to leave you beautifully tanned.
Spray Tanning Guidelines
Before Your Tanning Session:
- Shower & Exfoliate your body
- Avoid heavy moisturising shower gels
- DO NOT APPLY moisturisers, deodorants, make up, oil based products or perfume
- Wax/shave at least 24 hours before
- Wear loose dark clothing and open shoes e.g. flip flops or wear a dressing gown
- Avoid silk, wool and leather garments as tan will not wash out of these materials
- Wear suitable swimwear or underwear to create desired look
- If using underwear ensure its black as tan does not wash out of elastic/lace
- I will apply barrier cream to your hands and feet and other dry areas
- Your session will last around 20mins
- You will be dry to dress straight after or pop on your dressing gown
- DO NOT TOUCH SKIN whilst developing to avoid tanned fingers and prints on body
- Moisturise body daily to maximise duration of tan
- Ensure all tan is exfoliated off before next session
- Shower between 6-8hours after treatment
- Pat dry with towel. DO NOT RUB
- Avoid water on skin whist tan is developing. Especially rain!!
- Avoid heavy exercise or any perspiration during development